Condos for rent
Take your comfort to the next level.
Benefit from the extra sense of space and privacy that only two-storey living can provide. Take pride in living in an impeccably maintained building in one of the most sought-after areas of Montréal-Nord. JOIA M-Duplessis is so much more than stylish and comfortable condos for rent, it’s a small and happy community of long-term tenants whose well-being always comes first.
See what awaits you in a rental condo at JOIA M-Duplessis.
- Prime location in Montreal North
- Newly renovated residential building with street-level commercial spaces
- Impeccably maintained building
- Close to services and public transportation
- 20 2-storey condos for rent on 4 floors
- Dedicated property manager
- Virtual concierge mobile app
- State-of-the-art security cameras and intercom system
- Fob key access to building
- Exterior parking spaces available
- Storage units
- Bright and spacious 2-storey 2- and 3-bedroom condos
- Main floor of condos: Closed kitchen with open living and dining room + powder room
- Upper/lower floor (depending on condo): 2 or 3 bedrooms with full bathroom and laundry room with washer & dryer outlet
- Wood and ceramic tile floors throughout
- Some condos for rent include patio doors opening onto an inviting balcony
- Some condos for rent include appliances
All our condominium units
are currently rented.
Everything you want in Montreal North is within reach.
Living comfortably is easy at JOIA M-Duplessis, where you’re close to public transportation, major thoroughfares, parks and more. You’ll also find plenty of great neighbourhood restaurants, shops and schools right outside your door.
Come home at the end of each day to a beautiful two-storey condo you rent in an impeccably maintained building occupied by a community of residents who share your desire for quality and comfort.
You’ll feel right at home in your new condo rental at JOIA M-Duplessis.
A multi-faceted neighbourhood that’s full of life and friendly faces.
JOIA M-Duplessis is located near the eastern edge of Montréal-Nord, with the picturesque Des Prairies River running along its northern border. This area is famous for being quiet and suburban, yet full of life – thanks to the multicultural community that calls this area home. An abundance of parks, stunning waterfront views and community centres make this area an attractive yet affordable place to live.
Welcome to the JOIA lifestyle.